C-arm Equipment for Urgent Care
SPINEL 12HD by Gemss Medical
Mobile Surgical Fluoroscopic x-ray system has an implementation of FPD which enables a wider exposure range and high-quality images without any distortion.
- Superb Image Quality: Developed with FPD, SPINEL 12HD, it provides clear high-resolution images with no distortion. Acquiring of such a clear X-ray image will help improve image interpretation.
- Design Optimized for Surgery Environments: Its ergonomic design focuses on user’s needs and convenience, maximizing the efficiency of surgery environments.
- Convenience of Use: It provides user-centered functions reflecting users’ needs, and its interface provides convenient diagnostic environments.
- Reinforced safety: Dose management reduces unnecessary radiation exposure for both users and patients.
SPINEL 3G by Gemss Medical
This is a high-performance mobile c-arm focusing on users’ convenience and safety.
- Superb Image Quality: With it’s high-resolution CCD camera, this system will provide users with optimal image diagnostic environments by supporting detailed and clear images.
- Designed Optimized for Surgery Environments: Its ergonomic design focusing on users’ convenience will maximize the efficiency of surgical environments.
- Convenient Use: It’s user-centered functions and interface reflecting users’ needs provide suers with convenient diagnostic environments.
OEC 9600 Remanufactured C-Arm
Remanufactured OEC 9600 C-arms from Huestis Medical offer excellent imaging results at a remarkable price. Even more remarkable is our ability to deliver performance and safety features guaranteed to meet or exceed original manufacturer’s specification. Thoroughly remanufactured, our OEC 9600 C-arms are offered with new and upgraded imaging components. We disassemble, mechanically restore, refinish, calibrate and pre-stage each C-arm prior to delivery. Our full line of OEC C-arms offers imaging excellence – at about half the price of new!
OEC 9800 Remanufactured C-Arm
The OEC 9800 Plus is the gold standard in mobile fluoroscopy applications and innovative X-ray imaging technology. Built on the leadership and experience of thousands of systems installed world-wide, GE has set the standard in mobile C-arm imaging with the OEC 9800 Plus.
- True 1k2 high resolution imaging technology on amobile system.
- Featuring our proprietary Image I.Q. founcompromised image quality.
- Enhanced mechanical design, ideal for a wide range of applications.
- Simple user interface reduces procedure time to improve efficiency.
- Superb image quality improves surgical outcomes.
- Highest image quality at the lowest possible dose.