CR Systems - Computed Radiography Equipment
Konica ImagePilot Sigma
The ImagePilot Sigma is an innovative, all-in-one digital radiography imaging system, designed specifically for small practices, including medical and veterinary. This system integrates a complete, yet simple CR imaging workflow solution, making the transition from analog to digital quick and effortless by combining multiple functions into one intuitive, easy-to-use system.
Auto Pilot image processing automates the image optimization process and delivers high quality images every time regardless of the body part, size or type. In addition, the ImagePilot pioneers the true meaning of an integrated digital radiography system as it combines CR acquisition, patient registration, image viewing and storage into one easy to use and maintained system. These advance features of ImagePilot CR eliminates the need for a separate PACS.
Now you can convert your practice to digital radiography with the ImagePilot CR System. It is specifically designed for Private Offices. ImagePilot CR includes local image storage with backup and remote storage options. No need for additional PACS system, the ImagePilot is an all-in one package. See the ImagePilot in action. This system is also available with Informity. Learn More.
Konica Nano P
The Konica Nano P CR is a high performance CR system that offers compact size and can process up to 60 (14"" x 17"") plates per hour for fast patient turnaround time and improved workflow. Its touch screen control station provides intuitive software tools for generating superior image quality with a few easy steps. This compact, single bay reader is designed with dependable, high quality components to ensure system reliability.
- Meets the needs of smaller hospitals, clinics, and private practices with limited budgets.
- 44+ plates per hours 14 x 17" (50+ plates per hour for smaller cassette sizes)
- Easily integrates with PACS Pro Image Acquire, MWL and Archive Software packages.
- Handles extreme environmental conditions and a varitey of applications
- Internal dongle (i-Button) eliminates loss or damage
- High-quality images
- Multiple options available
- Fits on TI-BA CR Cart for portability
- See the Carestream Vita in action
ScanX Duo rapidly produces digital, diagnostic quality radiographs in all dental sizes, 0 through 6. With this system, you can detect pathologies under the gum that are not visible during a routine examination without radiographs. By revealing hidden procedure opportunities, ScanX Duo images allow you to improve patient care and generate additional income for your practice.
With ScanX Duo digital images, it’s easy to communicate with pet owners when discussing treatment plans. ScanX Duo is so easy to operate and it enables you to empower your staff to independently complete revenue generating imaging procedures.
ScanX Fit™ is a dependable and affordable digital system for full body images. The ScanX Fit produces diagnostic quality digital images in all sizes - 8” x 10”, 10” x 12” and 14” x 17”. ScanX Fit is easy to learn and operate, and set-up in your practice is quick and easy. ScanX Fit produces detail-rich, diagnostic quality digital images in just seconds and is the perfect solution for veterinary practices looking for a simple, affordable upgrade to digital. Or, ScanX Fit is an excellent addition to your practice if you currently own a dental imaging system and are interested in acquiring an affordable body imaging system to complete your digital suite of products.
ScanX Quantum™ adds a unique digital advantage to your practice. Full body and dental imaging all in one. The ScanX Quantum is the only digital imaging system capable of producing diagnostic quality digital images in all standard sizes up to 14” x 17” and all dental sizes. ScanX Quantum is easy to learn and operate, and set-up is quick and simple. ScanX Quantum produces diagnostic quality digital images in just seconds. Imagine the time and efﬁciency you will add to each day. ScanX Quantum is the perfect solution for veterinary practices looking to upgrade to digital and increase revenue by adding dental X-ray examinations to their routines. See the ScanX Quantum in action.
ScanX Trek is the lightest, most portable and rugged digital imaging system in the industry. Developed exclusively for the Equine Veterinarian by ALLPRO Imaging, ScanX Trek produces high-resolution digital images in as little as 35 seconds. Equine veterinarians can take more images and make a diagnosis on the spot, while eliminating the need to chemically process X-rays or return to the stable or barn for retakes.
- The only truly portable digital imaging system suited for rigors of work on the road.
- Largest imaging area on the market; up to 14” x 17".
- High-resolution images are available in seconds for on-the-spot diagnosis.
- Optional carrying options include soft and hard sided cases.
- Built-in rechargeable battery option; up to 4-hour run time.
- Triple-cushioned, shock-resistant panels resists dents.
- Strong, lightweight extruded aluminum frame is structurally sound.
- Sturdy, rubberized feet eliminate potential image quality issues due to vibration.
- Operates with major brands of imaging software; choose the software that best fits your application.
- Easily optimized for specific operations.