Del Medical C-Arm
High Performance Surgical System with Digital Imaging Management
A compact, light-weight and high performance surgical C-arm with integrated triple field image intensifier, digital camera and rotating anode x-ray tube for longer fluoro studies. The high frequency generator produces outstanding image quality with high resolution and contrast while reducing patient and operator radiation dosage.
- Easy and efficient workflow
- High resolution CCD camera
- 12kW high frequency generator
- Large diameter C-Arm
- Pulsed fluoroscopy for dose reduction
- Boost fluoroscopy (20mA)
- ABS control
- Cine loop function
- Longer fluoro time, superior heat capacity
OEC 9800 Remanufactured C-Arm
The OEC 9800 Plus is the gold standard in mobile fluoroscopy applications and innovative X-ray imaging technology. Built on the leadership and experience of thousands of systems installed world-wide, GE has set the standard in mobile C-arm imaging with the OEC 9800 Plus.
- True 1k2 high resolution imaging technology on amobile system.
- Featuring our proprietary Image I.Q. founcompromised image quality.
- Enhanced mechanical design, ideal for a wide range of applications.
- Simple user interface reduces procedure time to improve efficiency.
- Superb image quality improves surgical outcomes.
- Highest image quality at the lowest possible dose.
OEC 9600 Remanufactured C-Arm
Remanufactured OEC 9600 C-arms from Huestis Medical offer excellent imaging results at a remarkable price. Even more remarkable is our ability to deliver performance and safety features guaranteed to meet or exceed original manufacturer’s specification. Thoroughly remanufactured, our OEC 9600 C-arms are offered with new and upgraded imaging components. We disassemble, mechanically restore, refinish, calibrate and pre-stage each C-arm prior to delivery. Our full line of OEC C-arms offers imaging excellence – at about half the price of new!